Monthly Installment Plan:
Tuition is billed in nine equal installments and invoiced at the beginning of each month. While your child may attend more days in some months than others (due to weather, holidays, etc.), this rate is averaged over the complete school year.
Daily Rate Plan:
Tuition is billed at the end of each month and will vary based on days attended the previous month.
- Families are not charged for sick days as long as you call the school by 8:00 am to call them off. Otherwise, charges will be applied to monthly statement.
- This option is available only to families whose children attend 4 or 5 full days per week.
- Families on this plan are required to donate one gallon of milk per month to the center.
School Age Children:
- Monthly installment plan (10 Installments)
- The school age student program runs from August 26, 2014 to June 4, 2015.
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
- MGP accepts personal checks and PayPal payments: $38 charge for nsf fees
- You must have a PayPal account.
- Once registered, select the Send Money option.
- Input our PayPal account: email@example.com
- Click to agree to the credit card fee. You are required to pay the CC fee, MGP will not be responsible for fees related to this payment option.
- Complete remaining steps/prompts.
All tuition can be written off at the end of the year for childcare credit or for non-profit status: 501-C
Call MGP for rates and additional details.